Extract from General Terms & conditions.
A client who withdraws from the contract prior to departure, services with limited availability or other services/travel packages for reasons other than the aforementioned in the first paragraph Art. 10 of the General Conditions , will be charged the booking fee and the following cancellation fee:
- 10% of the total amount, for cancellation to 45 working days prior to the date of the first service
- 20% of the total amount from 44 to 30 working days prior to the date of the first service
- 30% of the total amount from 29 to 15 working days prior to the date of the first service
- 75% of the total amount from 14 to 4 working days (Saturday excluded) prior to the date of the first service
- 100% of the the total amount after the above mentioned terms
In some cases, and for specific products, if different from the one mentioned above, the specific cancellation policy will be specified at the time of booking.
Since You and your personal property including baggages are at all times solely at your own risk and you are wholly responsible for arranging your own insurance, we strongly recommend to arrange travel insurances in your home country before departure, so to cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident prior to or during the holiday and loss of holiday monies through cancellation or curtailment of the holiday for insurable reasons.
In addition to the above we can provide a further insurance that covers accidents occurring during the activities prebooked by C-WAY SRL. Check here general specific conditions applied from our insurance partner Allianz (external link).